Grandmother, Sister, Aunty, Cousin and Friend Mrs. Phyllis Nguma Kimba; in her 67th year.
This sad event took place in Accra, Ghana on October 28, 2022, at 2pm, due to a protracted illness.
The body of Ma Phyllis was flown from Ghana to Liberia on November 14, 2022.
Mrs. Kimba is predeceased by her husband, Mr. Augustine Kimba, her son and parents.
Mourning her passing are her children – Precious Korpo Kimba, Sando Kimba-Kanboh, Kpannah Kimba, Alvin Kimba, Robert Peters.
Eight grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren.
Her sisters and brothers; Edward Nguma, Morris Nguma, Boakai, William Ngumbu Nguma, Phyllis Nguma and Mafata (Matorma) Kromah.
Cousins, nieces, nephews and a host of family members and friends in Liberia, Tanzania, Northern Cyprus and the USA.
Aunty Phyllis, Ma Phyllis, Mrs. Kimba, Sister, as she was affectionately called will be missed by all.
May her gentle soul rest in peace and light perpetual shine on her.
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. VIEWING OF THE BODY will be on Friday, December 2, 2022, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Abraham Robert Funeral Home opposite Stephen Tolbert Estate in Gardnersville.
2. SILENT WAKE will be on Friday, December 2, 2022, from 8pm -12am at the Kimba’s home in NTA Community in Gardnersville.
3. The body will be removed from the funeral home to the family home at 9am for 30 minutes viewing before going to the church.
4. Funeral Service: December 3, 2022 @ 10am – Resurrection Power Prayer Ministries Church NTA Community, Monrovia
5. Burial: Daniel Graveyard Cemetery. Barnesville Township, Kpan Town Community, Dixville
6. Repast: Liberty Christian Center – Adjacent NTA Gardnersville, Monrovia
For those in the USA wishing to contribute towards the burial of Mrs. Phyllis Nguma Kimba, please send your contributions via the following to….
Precious Korpo Kimba or Dr. Jallah Kennedy.
1. CashApp: $preciousKimba or 2677519027
2. Zelle: 2677519027 to Precious Kimba
3. 6092331876 to Jallah Kennedy
For those in Liberia …. please call Sando, Morris and Patricia on their numbers below on how to contribute using mobile money.
Sando Kimba-Kanboh: 0886539267
Edward Nguma: 0770297956
Morris Boakai: 0776448845
Patricia Witherspoon: 0776799628
Clement Halay: 0886846362
Precious Korpo Kimba: 267-751-9027
Phebe Koha: 952-334-9781
Dr. Jallah Kennedy: 609-233-1876
Mrs. Elizabeth Sele-Mulbah: 407-670-8851
Mrs. Beatrice Witherspoon: 215-594-3776
St. Tomalin George: 856-676-5136
Sylvester Kanboh: 404-327-2300