The Nyemah and Erskine Families regret to announce the passing of our beloved mother, Dolly Kudey Nyemah in her 94th year.
This sad event took place at her Point (4) Residence on Monday, January 16, 2023.
She is survived by 7 children, 20 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren and a host of family members, relatives and friends within Libera and the diaspora. She was preceded in death by her beloved husband, the late Samuel T. Nyemah, Sr.
- On Friday, February 10th 2023, Removal of the Body from the St. Moses Funeral Parlor at 4pm and taken to the Holy Chapel of God & Christ Church, located behind the MONOPRIX SUPERMARKET at Point 4 Junction forWake keeping from 6pm to 9pm;
- On Saturday, February 11th at 10am, Funeral Service will be held at the Church mentioned above;
- Interment: Brewerville Cemetery; directions to burial site will be provided during the church service;
- Repast to follow immediately after interment;
Family Contacts in Liberia and the USA;
- Emmanuel & Odell Erskine Jr. – Monrovia, Liberia; 0886516567 / 231886516567
- Anthony & Minerva Nyemah – Monrovia, Liberia; 07775616665 / 231777561665
- Alexander T. Nyemah – Monrovia, Liberia; 0770202860 / 231770202860
- Mark Nyemah, IV – Minnesota, USA; (612)212-0635
- Mark & Helen Nyemah, lll – Minnesota, USA; (763)400-1326 / (612)245-3596
- Sunny S. Nyemah – Maryland, USA; (240)690-1637